Weeds are the number one problem in lawns. Different weeds require different treatments for control.
Quick Facts for Weed Control
Here are a few things you may not have known about weeds and weed control:
- Most herbicides used for weed control in lawns are designed to kill broadleaf plants. Your trees and shrubs are broadleaf plants.
- Lawn companies that promise 100% weed control achieve this by coating your entire yard with herbicides multiple times a year.
- While 90-95% weed-free is a healthier, more achievable standard for your lawn.
- The best way to control weeds is to maintain healthy, dense turf. This is done through improving the soil condition, applying quality granular fertilizer, and employing proper lawn mowing and lawn watering practices.
- Weeds are symptomatic of deeper problems within the lawn and soil.
Our weed control solution is different than most, we scout the lawn and only spray weed control where the weeds are growing. This greatly reduces the amount of chemical used and is safer for your kids, pets, and plants.
Proper Weed Identification is Key to Control
A Rainbow LawnCare professional can correctly identify your lawn weeds and provide the best solution for controlling them.
If you’re in our Twin Cities metro service area, contact us today for professional, responsible weed control for your lawn.
Say “Goodbye” to those pesky weeds.