Why Choose Hydroseeding?
Rainbow Lawncare’s Hydroseeding Service is designed to grow a healthy lawn from the soil up. It is a great way to establish a lawn without the high costs of sodding. Another benefit is avoiding the inconsistent results than can happen with traditional seeding methods. No two lawns are exactly the same. Therefore, no two lawns are ever treated the same here at Rainbow Lawncare. With your Hydroseeding we customize your seeding blend to work with the unique environment and characteristics of your lawn and meet your goals. Schedule your hydroseeding with one of our experts today!
Contact the Experts
Can You Hydroseed Yourself?
Although it is possible to hydroseed your own lawn as a do-it-yourself project, it can quickly become expensive, time consuming, and overwhelming. In addition to the time for a do-it-yourself project, you must also invest in the proper equipment and supplies. For this reason, this is a project we recommend calling in an expert who has invested in the equipment and training to perform this season. Rainbow Lawncare is listed as a national Hydroseeding Expert!
What Can You Expect from Hydroseeding Service?
Our hydroseeding service combines seed, fertilizer, hydro-mulch, and water in a customized blend based upon the unique characteristics of
your lawn. This includes the color, traffic patterns, soil conditions, and sun exposure of your lawn. Our Hydroseeding Service:
- Establishes quicker than traditional seeding methods as hydroseeding soils hold moisture better, allowing for the seeds to germinate faster.as
- More tolerant than sod, since it is grown from your soil and not a sod farm.
- Costs 50%+ less than sod.
- Requires less water than sod or traditional seed as hydro-mulch holds up to 10 times its weight in water. This leads to fast, healthy germination, high plant survival, and protection of seeds with a moisture sealant.
- Produces a healthier lawn as it promotes a deeper root system. This avoids the problems that can happen with sod that was grown on a different soil.
Hydroseeded lawns that are correctly watered can start to grow in less than 7 days. Under normal conditions, can be established and ready to mow in 3-4 weeks. No other method of growing grass, whether sod or hand seeding, has the advantages of hydroseeding.