Why Choose Hydroseeding Vs Traditional Seeding Methods?
Tired of looking at a patchy lawn during the growing season year after year? With Rainbow Lanwcare’s Hydroseeding Service, it is designed to grow a healthy lawn from the soil up. It is a great way to establish a lawn without the high costs of sodding, and the inconsistent results than can happen with traditional seeding methods. No two lawns are exactly the same therefore, no two lawns are ever treated the same here at Rainbow Lawn Care. With our Hydroseeding Service, it is customized to work with the unique environment and characteristics of your lawn to meet your goals and needs. Schedule your consultation with one of our experts today!
Contact the Experts
Can I Do It Myself?
With the internet why need an expert when you can just do-it-yourself you may be asking. Time and expense are usually the biggest factors that either prevent or stop a homeowner from initiating or continuing with do-it-yourself projects around the home. The internet has a plethora of information on do-it-yourself projects around the home and depending on your sources, the consistency and depth of information may not all be there. Although it is possible to hydroseed your own lawn as a do-it-yourself, it can quickly become expensive, time consuming, and overwhelming. Not only do you have to have the time to actually commit to a do-it-yourself, but it requires investing in the proper equipment and supplies, and most importantly actually knowing what you’re doing. This is especially true if you are looking to reseed a large area.
What to Expect from Our Hydroseeding Service?
Our hydrodeeding service combines seed, fertilizer, hydromulch, and water in a customized blend based upon the unique characteristics of your lawn. This includes the: color, traffic patterns, soil conditions, and sun exposure of your lawn. Our Hydroseeding Service:
- Establishes quicker than traditional seeding methods as hydroseeding soils hold moisture better, which allows for the seeds to germinate faster.
- Hydroseeded lawns that are correctly watered can start to grow in less than 7 days, and under normal conditions, can be established and ready to mow in 3-4 weeks.
- Gives proven results the first time it is installed and the seeds are more resistant to external problems because it is grown from your soil and not a sod farm.
- Costs 50%+ less than sod.
- Requires less water than sod or traditional seed because of its ability to retain up to 10 times its weight in water. It’s definitely proved to be the best method for fast, healthy germination, high plant survival and protection of seeds with a moisture sealant.
- Prevents erosion and won’t wash away.
- Produces a healthier lawn as it promotes a deeper root system to avoid the problems that can happen with sod that was grown on a different soil.
No other method of growing grass, whether sod or hand seeding, has the advantages of hydroseeding.