Why Seed My Yard?
No lawn service program is complete without a seeding solution to build or maintain thick grass! Whether you are looking to establish a new lawn or revitalize your existing lawn, periodic seeding results in many benefits such as:
- Filling in thin or bare spots, which act as a natural weed control.
- Seeding, such as hydroseeding (compared to traditional sod) for a new lawn develops a deeper root structure, resulting in a more drought tolerant lawn.
- Introducing new varieties of grass to older lawns in the Minneapolis area – many of which are more drought and disease resistant than the existent grass.
- Establishing a specialty lawn such as a pollinator lawn or no-mow lawn.
Schedule your Seeding Solutions Consultation with our experts today!
Contact the Experts
Can I Do It Myself?
Using traditional over-seeding methods which are readily available on the market may be convenient. Unfortunately the cost and results could vary greatly leading to wasted money and time. Knowing what seeding method will give you results can be more difficult than you think. With Rainbow Lawncare’s Seeding Solutions service, you’ll get results without the headache.
What Can I Expect from a Seeding Solution?
Rainbow Lawncare offers a variety of seeding solutions personalized to your goals and lawn’s needs and unique situation. Any seeding solution will be designed to meet your personal goals for your yard. One of our experts will make the proper selection of seed to deliver the best results for your property and goals. When deciding what type of seed to use, our experts take into consideration three factors:
- Light exposure
Our Seeding Solutions Include:
Hydroseeding, which is a great way to establish a lawn without the high costs of sodding and the inconsistent results than often happen with traditional seeding.
- Overseeding, especially in combination with aeration creates a thick lawn which assists with weed control.
- Broadcast application in conjunction with aeration improves the density of your lawn.
- Slit-seeding uses closely-spaced vertical cutting blades or discs to create a slit in the turf, in which seeds are placed.
- Specialty Seeding with one of our innovative new lawn solutions. We can create a no-mow, drought tolerant, or pollinator lawn in part or all of your yard!
No lawn service program is complete without some form of seeding.