Why Use Our Seeding Solutions?
No lawn service program is complete without a seeding solution to build or maintain thick grass! Whether you are looking to establish a new lawn or revitalize your existing lawn. Periodic seeding results in many benefits such as:
- Filling in bare spots, which act as a natural weed control.
- Seeding, such as hydroseeding (compared to traditional sod) for a new lawn develops a deeper root structure, resulting in a more drought tolerant lawn.
- Introducing new varieties of grass to older lawns in the Minneapolis area – many of which are more drought and disease resistant than the existent grass.
Schedule your Seeding Solutions Service consultation with our experts today!
Contact the Experts
Can I Do It Myself?
Using the traditional seeding methods which are readily available on the market may be convenient however; the cost and results could vary greatly leading to wasted money and wasted time. Knowing what seeding method you should that will give you results in the problem areas of your yard can be more difficult than you think. With Rainbow Lawncare’s Seeding Solutions service, you’ll get results without the headache.
What to Expect from Our Seeding Solutions Service?
Rainbow Lawncare offers a variety of seeding solutions personalized to your goals and lawn’s needs and unique situation. We offer four different seeding solutions for you:
- Hydroseeding is a great way to establish a lawn without the high costs of sodding, and the inconsistent results than can happen with traditional seeding methods.
- Lawn Restoration, combines double-aeration, overseeding and top dressing with Prescription Organic Matter (POM), to restore and achieve a beautiful and naturally sustainable lawn.
- Overseeding creates a thick lawn, which is the best form of weed control.
- Broadcast application in conjunction with aeration improves the density of your lawn.
- Slit-seeding uses closely-spaced vertical cutting blades or discs to create a slit in the turf, in which seeds are placed.
Your lawn will have optimal results when combinations of these services are used. Your Rainbow Lawncare professional can advise you on what combination would work best for your lawn.
In addition, the proper selection of seed is critical to getting the best results. When deciding what type of seed to use, our experts take into consideration three factors:
- Light exposure
Rainbow Lawncare chooses the types of seed that will be the best fit for your lawn.
No lawn service program is complete without some form of seeding.