Professional Lawn Seeding Services in Minneapolis
No lawn service program is complete without a seeding solution to build or maintain thick grass! Whether you are looking to establish a new lawn or revitalize your existing lawn, Rainbow Lawncare leads the competition in the Minneapolis area. The benefits of our professional lawn seeding services include:
- Filling in thin or bare spots, which also acts as natural weed control by crowding weeds out.
- Seeding methods like hydroseeding, overseeding or slit seeding, develop a deep root structure, resulting in a more drought–tolerant lawn compared to traditional sod.
- Using professional lawn seeding to introduce new varieties of grass to older lawns in the Minneapolis area. Many of these new grass varieties are more drought tolerant and disease resistant than the existing grass.
- Establishing a specialty lawn such as a pollinator lawn or no-mow lawn.
Starting “from scratch” or trying to restore a severely barren lawn? We offer full-service sod installation for part or all of your yard. We can also combine solutions to create your perfect lawn. Schedule your Seeding Consultation with our experts today!
Contact the Experts
Why should you hire an expert to seed your lawn?
What can I expect from a Professional Lawn Seeding Service?
Rainbow Lawncare offers a variety of seeding solutions personalized to the unique needs of your lawn. Any of our lawn planting services can be designed to meet your personal goals for your yard. One of our experts in our local service area will develop a customized professional lawn seeding solution to deliver the best results for your property. When deciding what type of seed to use, our experts take three factors into consideration:
- Light exposure
Our reseed lawn service solutions options include:
- Hydroseeding, which is a great way to establish a lawn without the high costs of sodding and the inconsistent results that often occur with traditional seeding.
- Overseeding, especially in combination with aeration, creates a thick lawn that helps with weed control.
- Broadcast application in conjunction with aeration improves the density of your lawn.
- Slit-seeding uses closely spaced vertical cutting blades or discs to create a slit in the turf, in which seeds are placed.
- Specialty Seeding with one of our innovative new lawn solutions. We can create a no-mow, drought-tolerant, or pollinator lawn in part or all of your yard!
If you have extensive lawn restoration needs, or a tight timeline such as a special event to prepare for, ask about our full-service sod installation service instead.
Schedule your service today!
Why choose Rainbow Lawncare?
Our experts will inspect the conditions in your yard and develop the best seeding program to help you get the lawn of your dreams. We have the widest selection of seeding methods and grass types so you can expect great results!